Military MRE Tray Pack, White Rice, Ready to Eat
by MRE
Buy new: $9.95
(Visit the Most Wished For in White Rice list for authoritative information on this product's current rank.)
Review & Description
MRE Tray Packs are used by the US military for field kitchen applications when feeding large groups of combat and support soldiers. 7.5LBS
Product Details
- Brand: MRE
Features
- Military feeds approx 12-16 people
- Ready to Eat
- Long Shelf Life
Legal Disclaimer
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A fascinating dialog is value remark. I feel that it is best to compose more on this matter, it may not be a forbidden theme however generally people are insufficient to chat on such subjects. To the following. Here's to you. MRE Giant
ReplyDeleteReally great post. I just discovered your web journal and needed to say that I have truly delighted in perusing your blog entries. Any way I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you post again soon. Huge much obliged for the helpful information. http://www.eversafemres.com/
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to see the immense subtle element here!. XMRE Meals
ReplyDelete